Have You Considered Hiring a Clothier?
If you're building a house, you hire a home builder.
If you're organizing an event, you hire an event planner.
If you're hosting an important dinner, you hire a caterer.
If you're dressing an executive, you hire a clothier.
As you use the skills and talents of home builders, event planners and caterers, you begin to build relationships, but for the most part they are temporary relationships.
What many people don't understand is that when you work with a custom clothier you are building a long lasting relationship. For a busy executive, that is an invaluable tool.
What can a clothier do for you?
You can count on more than just a perfect fit from your clothier.
- As you work together he will become very well acquainted with your time constraints, your needs, your tastes and your lifestyle.
- He will be able to advise you on correct attire for different occasions that you may be attending.
- He will be able to advise you on clothing that not only fits your body type, but your personality as well.
- He can save you time.
- Once he has your measurements, he doesn't always need to come out for measuring, oftentimes a phone call can get things started.
- He will also save you shopping time. No more dashing from store to store and tailor to tailor.
- He will come to your location.
- He can save you money.
- Each hour of your day has a price tag attached to it. Each hour is valuable. He will understand and respect that.
- He can advise you of fashion trends do's and don'ts.
- He can help you create your individual style - one that will leave a lasting impression.
As a Custom Clothier and men's fashion consultant, developing a personal relationship with each client is something that I take very seriously.
For over 22 years, I have become more convinced than ever that time is precious and convenience means saving time.
These are some of the reasons that my clients enjoy what I do for them.
Custom Clothing at its finest
I have purchased a few suits, ties and shoes from Mr. Hoffer. He was able to custom tailor them to how I like my clothes to fit, match ties to the suits and provide me quality shoes for office ware.I appreciate the timely delivery of the items and the convenient delivery to my office.
Quality Clothing / Exceptional Service
In 1995, I purchased my first suit from Bill. It is a double breasted gray pinstripe.I still wear it and it still looks new.Everything that I have acquired over the years from Bill, be it a suit, sports coat, shirts, or shoes, has been top quality and the service equally first rate.I've sent friends and professional associates to Bill and they report similar experiences to my own.
**originally published 6/14/11